Friday, November 12, 2010

Email sent to Panel of Experts

San Francisco State University Research Study on Local Band Promotions

My name is Chris Swimley and I'm a San Francisco State University Graduating Senior in Visual Communications (Graphic and Web Design). My final capstone course involves a study on local band promotion. I am researching solutions for local bands to develop a system that will help them build a following large enough to play at venues in San Francisco like Slims and The Great American Music Hall.

I have created a very short six question survey that covers my study. 
If you would take just a few minutes of your time to fill it out I would greatly appreciate it.


Also, if you were available to do a quick interview with me to answer a few more in depth questions that would be excellent. I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible from experienced professionals working in the industry so if you know of anyone else I can also send this survey too it would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time,

Chris Swimley
Visual Communications Major

College of Creative Arts
Department of Design and Industry
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94132

Phone: 818-823-5143

No comments:

Post a Comment